* Book your removalist to secure your job.
* Make a list. Get things organized as early as possible.
* Finish your packing. Labeling what’s in your boxes, add what room they’ll be going into, as well.
* Relocate your services: Electricity, Gas, Telephone, Internet, etc.
* Change your addresses: Bank, Driver's licence, Medicare, ATO, Mobile, company/school, etc
* Clean old home. If you can, show up to your new home. Pre-clean and take photos.
* Confirm the job with your removalist.
* Make sure that your mobile phone is fully charged up for tomorrow,
* Pack essential bag. Get some cash.
* Unplug all appliances 24 hours in advance. Defrost fridge.
* Take a shower and have a sound sleep.
* Ensure children and pets are safe and out of harm’s way
* Don't move junk.
* Leave fridge off at least 4 hours to make it settled.
* Finish up any cleaning once the movers are done.
* Lock windows and doors, turn off lights and take a final tour around the house to say your goodbyes and make sure you haven’t left anything behind.
* Tell your families and friends you have moved to new home.